Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In the real world

Just a few things to mention.

I moved. When I moved, I had to change cable providers. My new cable provider has a DVR service that is far inferior to that of my previous cable provider. As such, I can now only watch a game if nothing else is on or being recorded. With my old system, I could watch a game that had already recorded while two other games were recording. That was awesome. Besides giving me access to a ridiculous amount of basketball, it also allowed a reasonable arrangement to exist with the lovely lady of the house who likes girly-non-NBA-things like Desperate Housewives and The Hills, and the 5-year old boy who likes cool-but-still-not-NBA-things like Spongebob Squarepants and Ben 10. What I'm getting at is I need a Tivo. If any reader out there has a good Tivo unit that they want to sell, or, - way way better - give away, please let me know.

I like the Iverson trade for both teams, and I like it for Iverson. I think the Pistons are a better fit for him then the Nuggets.

I wish Miami would get better soon so I can write interesting things about them.

Mavs/Spurs tonight. That match-up normally feels like a big deal, but whichever team wins doesn't have much to brag about right now. I'm feeling Houston over Boston. Phoenix should easily handle Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know what you mean about the Mavs/Spurs matchup. It's almost just another game.

    But boy, the Spurs sure do need Manu. And to play some D.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave an email address, I'll write you back!