Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NBA TV

I've been a fan of NBA TV for a while, even though they tend to run programs to death. Their coverage has always been quality, in my opinion.

But wait.

I'm watching now after keeping the news on for most of the night, and I am highly displeased with the degree of retard-itude that I'm witnessing. Ahmad Rashad, Gary Payton, and Chris Webber are "covering" the games from the night, and doing a more ridiculous job than any three random guys that I could find at Buffalo Wild Wings. They were just showing clips from the Boston/Houston game, and remarking on a long outlet pass that McGrady threw to Scola for a bucket. Guess what, though. That wasn't Scola. It was Brent Barry. Right there on the screen - Brent "Bones" Barry. Been in the league, oh, I don't know, ten or twelve years. Has a couple of championship rings. Good job, former NBA players!

Where the hell are Fred Carter and Andre Aldridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an email address, I'll write you back!