Friday, October 17, 2008

Pardon the interruption

I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everyone that has let me know how much they are enjoying my stuff here. It's great to think that my insane idea is entertaining people, and your comments are very encouraging. If you post a comment, I'm usually responding back in the comments myself, but if you leave an e-mail address I'd be happy to write you back. Also you can find a few ways to contact me by viewing my profile on the blog. Finally, I'd like to ask that if you like what I'm doing, tell other people about it! I'm trying to grow my audience as much as possible, so e-mail your friends, post links on MySpace and Facebook, leave comments on other blogs, anything. I'm writing for my own enjoyment, and I'm happy if 5 other people are reading it, but I'm even happier if 5000 people are reading it.

Thanks again! I love getting your feedback, so keep it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an email address, I'll write you back!